Unified business banking and payroll
Relay’s Gusto integration meaningfully connects banking and HR platforms to help you stay on top of your payroll.Get started with Relay
Never, ever miss a payroll cycle
To help you—and your team members—steer clear of the grief of a missed payroll, you will be alerted two weeks before a scheduled payroll if insufficient funds will cause the transaction to fail.
Get thorough payroll transaction data
Stop wasting time trying to decode payroll payments. Relay’s transaction data specifies payroll cycle and debit type (like net salary, tax deduction, reimbursement payments). And you’ll also see the recipient and payment method for all contractor payments.
Instantly add team members from Gusto
Import your team members from Gusto into Relay for super-speedy bank account provisioning. Assign each imported team member role-based user permissions so they can securely help out with day-to-day money management (like paying the bills) and get access to debit cards.
What small businessesare saying about Relay
"The future of banking. It's a first for me to feel excited about banking. I also can't wait to call my current bank to close my accounts and have them ask me why I am leaving... I have a list of reasons, but I might just say 'have you not seen Relay?' ;)"
Keeping your businesson the money
Relay’s online business banking platform makes it easy to whollyunderstand what you’re earning, spending and saving.Get started with Relay
- Bank without worrying about account fees, overdraft fees or minimum balances
- Open up to 20 individual checking accounts to organize cash and expenses
- Assign up to 50 physical or virtual Mastercard® debit cards to your team members
- Pay vendors using ACH transfers, international and domestic wires or checks
- Make banking collaborative with role-based user permissions for team members, accountants and bookkeepers
- Get personalized customer support when you need it by phone, email or chat